MECO is a world leader in the engineering and manufacturing of water purification solutions for industrial, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, military, and food and beverage enterprises. This legacy of leadership is the result of our commitment to the highest quality of products and services in everything we do.
We are seeking Electrical Automation Engineers to design, program & document control systems in our units as well as integrate control systems between units and with end user systems. Specific responsibilities will vary from project to project and include control system design, control system programming, system documentation, control hardware, and related system integration. Electrical / automation engineers often participate in all phases of projects from applications to detailed design and through documentation, testing, commissioning and are also significant contributors to product development.
Our employees are committed to quality, attention to detail and the continued pursuit of excellence. They are self-directed and able to work both independently and as a team member. We require our employees to be able and willing to travel domestically and internationally.
To qualify for this position, the candidate must have
- Bachelor of Science Degree- Electrical Engineer or related field
- 4+ years of computer programming and software development
- 4+ years PLC/HMI programming experience preferably with Rockwell or Siemens
- 4+ years integrating control systems with SCADA/DCS systems
Desirable experience would include:
- Knowledge of Siemens and Rockwell highly preferred
- BioPharm design work experience preferred
- Use of Perl or Python programming
- Detail oriented personality
MECO is an EEO (Male/Female/Protected Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities) employer. We are a drug-free workplace and participate in E-Verify. We will consider any candidate who meets all the minimum qualifications listed and are eligible to legally work in the U.S. for any employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Computer programming and software development: 4 years (Required)
- integrating control systems with SCADA/DCS: 4 years (Required)
- PLC / HMI programming: 4 years (Required)
- Mandeville, LA 70471 (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Temporarily due to COVID-19