Senior Software Engineer - .NET / C#
EMPR.co - Join the Technology Revolution! We are looking for smart self-starters who are looking to be part of something new and exciting. We want you if making a difference in the world is important to you. If you believe, like us, that to make your mark you must be willing to jump in with all your heart, sacrifice and take some risks. If you are super motivated to make the most of the lessons learned from this pandemic year.
Important details regarding the role
- We are a group of serial entrepreneurs; looking for other adventurers to join us to move the needle on a realizable technology product.
- This product will help small business owners achieve greater profits and success.
- Be part of the core team on the critical path of a start-up with an actual chance to succeed and take some of the risk with the rest of us plugging away day and night.
- We already have a great group of investors and customers.
- We have an aggressive delivery schedule working together with existing customers, to build our MVP mobile platform.
- These positions are rich with opportunity to grow your experience and network within the Tech Industry.
- These positions are over market equity compensation and well below market salary to start. We have a great fully paid benefits package, available after your 90 day consulting period.
- We are looking for detail-oriented team players who are self-disciplined to take this journey with us.
If this describes you, and we think it does, then this is the role for you.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Work with a small team of engineers that will be creating a SasS solution based on .NET architecture. Primary focus will be on backend REST API creation for a Mobile Application.
- Contribute to full software development lifecycle and ensure functional requirements are met.
- Ensure adherence to industry best practices.
- Work effectively with other team members including junior or intermediate members.
- C#, .NET, ASP.NET, Entity Framework
- Docker Containers, Azure Kubernetes Services
- SQL, Knowledge of Relational Database Systems
- Internet Networking Concepts
- At least 10 years of software engineering experience.
- Proficiency in Design Patterns.
- Ability to engineer reliable software that can be successfully deployed to production environments.
- Work well in a small team with flexibility on working with other teams.
- Excellence at verbal and written communication.
- Ability to produce and maintain high quality software, that is also readable.
- Adherence to industry best practices.
- Willingness to leverage concepts such as Feature-driven development (FDD). Domain-driven design (DDD), Test-driven development (TDD), and Behavior-driven development (BDD).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- We will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- We are located in downtown Dallas – this is an office-based job only.
- This is not primarily remote work; we will need you in the office 5 days a week.
Cultural fit at EMPR
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You enjoy doing it right first time and utilize tools & techniques to constantly excel in what you work to deliver it on time.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind the scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You can not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
We are only looking for people who want to become part of our team in order to make a difference.
- We are making all efforts to significantly reduce the risk of COVID-19 in the office.
- We are focusing on mobile solutions to help those affected by COVID-19.
NOTE: “Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening”
Come join the revolution!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $110,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
We have created a safe place in the heart of downtown Dallas with reserved parking and a fully stocked kitchen for an easy lunch. We are focusing on mobile solutions to help those affected by COVID-19. Come join the revolution!!
- Xamarin: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible