Will conduct traveling first period to H.Q in Amman Jordan, then back here to USA.
Applicant should have minimum qualification of B.Sc. in Civil Engineering ( construction chemicals ) or in construction chemicals similar industry or higher.
from are preferable
- Prepare technical product documentation including design history files, drawings, analyze specifications study BOQs, test protocols and reports, engineering change orders (ECO), etc. we need to pass all above to the USA and start production based on that guideline to import here to the USA based on approved specs ...
- Draw guideline for Facilities in Jordan to produce materials that comply with USA guides & regulations and fits local US market.
- Prepare proper US disclaimers and usage warnings for materials and components.
- Knowledge of composition and performance of cementitious materials
- Knowledge of microstructure and nanostructure of cementitious materials
- Knowledge of shrinkage, creep and thermal change of concrete
- Knowledge of non-destructive testing, sensing and imaging for construction materials and structures
- Knowledge of performance of alternative binders
- Knowledge of durability and sustainability of construction materials.
- Knowledge of theological properties of fresh mixtures.
- Support component qualification and supplier development activities. Establish and improve manufacturing processes, quality systems, and business processes.
- Support manufacturing and technology transfer projects. Design and execute on equipment qualifications and process validations (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Design and develop test methods to support additional studies post-commercialization. Plan and execute on product development deliverables.
- USA market experience is a must.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $45.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
COVID-19 precautions in interview:
Will take all precautions and follow all states laws to guarantee candidates safety against Covid-19
Ability to commute/relocate:
- construction chemicals: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations