Company name: Ingenero Inc.
Job Title: P.E. Chemical Engineer in the state of Louisiana
Payment terms: Bi-weekly. Time sheet and brief description on activities will be needed.
Position type: Short term contract. Part-time.
We are looking for an experienced P.E. Chemical Engineer for a contract position with 5-10 years of experience in relief valve analysis and review. The scope of work and deliverables are listed below:
· Review PSV (Relief valve packages) including but not limited to:
1. Overpressure scenarios
3. Input data (Equipment entry, PSV entry, PSV piping)
4. Mitigations for identified deficiencies
5. Re-review of packages to ensure all the findings pointed out by the reviewer are incorporated by a separate execution team in the packages
6. P.E. stamping of packages
P.E. will decide the entire scope of review.
1. Findings from the review process for updates by separate execution team
2. Stamped packages once the reviewer is satisfied that all the findings are picked up and package meets expectations.
The deliverables will be submitted each week.
The above scope of work is expected to take approximately 2 hrs/PSV package. Total number of PSV packages over 3-year period are expected to be approximately 1,500.
TWIC is required.
Must be authorized to work in the US.
Must be P.E. (Chemical Engineer) in the state of Louisiana.
Selected candidate will have to meet site screening requirements (drug and alcohol testing, safety council training, site specific training)
Shailesh H Saraykar
Technical Advisor Relief Systems Line of Service
4615 Southwest Freeway, suite 320
Houston TX 77027
Mobile: 832 841 9070
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $100.00 to $120.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: