***Security Clearance Required:
- Perform project support engineering duties
- Developing customer systems engineering requirements
- Developing systems engineering plans of actions
- Executing systems engineering plans, and interfacing with contractors and customers to ensure the products being built and delivered satisfy the requirements.
- Prepares engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
This position will provide Project Engineering support to the AIRWorks Special Projects Execution & Advanced Rapid Integration (SPEAR) team CUAS class desk. Authority will be derived from the AIRWorks Engineering Lead and Project Lead for the project. The individual will have authority within his projects as well as being empowered to complete the tasks.
The candidate should:
- have experience in computers and networking
- have experience in Graphical User Interfaces and -Human Machine Interfaces
- should have knowledge on software integration
- Other duties as assigned.
- Unmanned aircraft system integration
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field from an accredited college or university (REQUIRED)
Master's Degree from an accredited college or university
Electrical Engineering (background in Networking and computers)
A Journeyman level person within a labor category has 3 to 10 years of experience related to the functional duties for that labor category and a BA/BS degree. A Journeyman level person typically performs all functional duties independently.
A Senior level person within a labor category has over 10 years of experience related to the functional duties for that labor category and a MA/MS degree. A Senior level person typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently. A Senior level person may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
Allowable Experience/Education Substitutions:
Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 years additional relevant work experience may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
There are no substitutions for a Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field. This is REQUIRED.
Desired Knowledge Skills Abilities (KSAs) Qualifications:
- Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills. Ability to interface with military, contractor, and government personnel at various levels.
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to work in a fast-paced and accountable environment
Security Clearance Required:
CRL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.