· Has programmatic or technical knowledge identifying, formulating, designing and/or testing practical solutions to engineering problems and guide the engineering development of modern complex systems; and to employ systems engineering methods and tools in the development of systems.
· Evaluate system designs and capabilities to identify Critical Program Information (CPI), Critical Technology (CT), and Mission Essential Functions (MEF).
· Participate in risk assessments related to engineering design, system capability and program Key Performance Parameters (KPP) and Key System Attributes (KSA).
· Developing integrated systems security requirements that encompass defensives solutions in the specialty areas related to Technology Protection, Anti-Tamper and Cybersecurity.
· Evaluate countermeasures, controls and architectures to be integrated into systems under development.
· Verify SSE requirements and validating SSE designs.
· Evaluate cybersecurity controls and SSE architectures.
· Validate integrated system designs.
· Develop systems engineering and acquisition artifacts for approval by the program manager, technical warrant holders, and acquisition decision authorities.
· BS/MS degree from an accredited college or university in Software or Electrical Engineering
· At least three (3) years of recent and relevant experience in a position related to engineering.
Current Active SECRET Clearance Required
Job Type: Full-time