Has programmatic or technical knowledge identifying, formulating, designing and/or testing practical solutions to engineering problems and guide the engineering development of modern complex systems; and to employ systems engineering methods and tools in the development of systems.
Evaluate system designs and capabilities to identify Critical Program Information (CPI), Critical Technology (CT), and Mission Essential Functions (MEF).
Participate in risk assessments related to engineering design, system capability and program Key Performance Parameters (KPP) and Key System Attributes (KSA).
Developing integrated systems security requirements that encompass defensives solutions in the specialty areas related to Technology Protection, Anti-Tamper and Cybersecurity.
Evaluate countermeasures, controls and architectures to be integrated into systems under development
Verify SSE requirements and validating SSE designs.
Evaluate cybersecurity controls and SSE architectures.
Validate integrated system designs.
Develop systems engineering and acquisition artifacts for approval by the program manager, technical warrant holders, and acquisition decision authorities.
Assess Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Navy (DoN), and NAVAIR Cyber policies, instructions, and Standard Work Packages for Research and Technology Protection, Critical Program Information (CPI) Identification, System Criticality Analysis/MEF, AT, Trusted Secure Networks (TSN), Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM), Cyber Risk Assessment (CRA), and CYBERSAFE
- Knowledge of AT requirements and AT architectures.
- Knowledge of Assess AT Counter Measure Attack Trees, vulnerability reports and residual risk artifacts for systems under development and in the fleet
· BS/MS degree from an accredited college or university in Software, Engineering or Electrical Engineering
· At least three (3) years of recent and relevant experience in a position related to engineering.
Current Active SECRET Clearance Required
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant software or electrical engineering with the DoD: 3 years (Required)
- Do you hold an Active Secret Clearance?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement