Civil Engineer, PE
S.E. Civil Engineering & Surveying
We are a civil engineering firm located in Fairhope, Alabama. Through residential and commercial projects to public parks, ball fields, and more, S.E. Civil is proud to make a lasting impact on the communities in which our designs are constructed. Our projects include Site, Grading & Drainage, Hydraulics, Erosion & Sediment Control, Utility, and Roadway and Subdivision Design.
S.E. Civil is a small firm who prides ourselves on relationships. rom our employees to our clients, we strive to maintain a strong & lasting relationship.
We are seeking to add a full time Civil Engineer, PE with 5-10 years of experience, to our team. The position is salaried with benefits.
Experience, Skills, and Certification:
Bachelor's Degree (BS) or equivalent from an accredited four-year college or university and a registered PE. Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Word, Adobe, and Excel recommended.
- Excel in developing detailed complex grading and drainage plans in the latest AutoCAD Civil 3D software
- Create complex hydrology studies and watershed modeling
- Ability to quickly grasp and implement new design procedures/ordinances
- Knowledge in design of transportation systems (roadway, intersection, pedestrian, etc.)
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills
- Possess technical writing skills
- Ability to analyze a project's needs in terms of scope and client expectations
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through regular communication
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail in the design and appearance of construction documents
- Ability to present projects to Planning Commission, City Council, and County Commissions for approval
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- site development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Civil Engineer, PE (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible