Broadbent & Associates, Inc. is a multi-disciplined consulting firm providing a broad suite of environmental and engineering services to oil companies, mining operations, agricultural companies, municipalities, private industries, governmental agencies, public & private utilities, and developers. Our experienced and highly qualified staff of engineers, geologists, environmental assessors, scientists and industrial hygienists bring a responsive team-oriented approach to project management.
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Safe Harbor Contribution and Company Match
- A great work environment!
Broadbent is seeking a Senior Scientist/Senior Engineer with Project Management Experience; minimum of five (5) years’ experience required ranging from general engineering, geological, water supply/treatment, environmental assessment, contaminant investigation/remediation, stormwater management, wastewater treatment, and/or permitting/compliance projects in the public and private sectors to join our California team. Applicants with an active California Professional Engineer (PE) or Professional Geologist (PG) registration are preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a diverse portfolio of environmental, wastewater, and drinking water related projects.
- Review and approve supplier work proposals and invoices.
- Conduct work team meetings to review site budgets and site strategies to move to regulatory closure.
- Conduct field visits to drive project execution and ensure appropriate health and safety procedures are being followed.
- Interface with local and national clientele, as well as regulatory agencies.
- Office activities include project report writing, analysis and interpretation of analytical data, as well as preparation of summary reports, under the supervision of a Senior or Principal Geologist or Engineer.
- Detailed, organized individual to oversee a wide-variety of complex projects.
- Energetic, self-sufficient, and highly motivated team member.
- Strong problem solving, research, and communication skills.
- Experience interacting with governmental regulatory agencies.
- Working knowledge of federal and state environmental regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to properly manage multiple projects to ensure compliance.
- Strong commitment to Safety and staff development.
- Able to travel within the western regional US.
- Self-motivated with the ability to expand Broadbent’s client base.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- California Professional Geologist (PG) registration (Preferred)
- California Professional Engineer (PE) (Preferred)