Phonexa is the leading all-in-one marketing solution for direct advertisers, lead generators, and affiliate networks. Phonexa's call and web lead tracking and distribution, email marketing, and integrated accounting platforms provide businesses the ability to perform in-depth analytics of internal and external marketing campaigns, thus resulting in transparency, efficiency and increased ROI. Phonexa has the scalability, tools and partnerships to serve clients in all industries, especially those with high consumer demand products and services.
We’re seeking a highly motivated and experienced PHP Developer to join our team in Glendale, California. Our ideal PHP Developer is experienced and comfortable working in a team project atmosphere in addition to possessing the qualifications below:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with strong knowledge of PHP
- Yii 1/2 or any other framework
- OOP concepts
- MySQL, PostgreSQL (you know how indexes work, partitioning, sharding, replications)
- Nginx, you know how to set up configs
- English - Pre-Intermediate+
- Ability to write clean code
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communicative skills
- Ability to pay high attention to detail while juggling multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to ever-changing tasks
- Solid decision-maker and problem solver
- Strong business and technical vision
- BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent or in related field, preferred
- Fluent in Russian highly desirable
Why Join Our Team?
Phonexa boasts a great team culture where hard work is not only appreciated but also rewarded! We are one of Los Angeles Business Journal’s 2019 Best Places to Work and a 2019 Great Place to Work-Certified Company. At Phonexa, we believe that our success is built on the success of each and every one of our employees. To that end, here are just a few of the benefits we offer to all eligible employees:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (100% paid premium for employee and dependents)
- Accrued vacation
- Gym membership
- Weekly office massages
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, juices, and cereal bar
- Weekly office lunches
- Team building activities & company social events
- Opportunity for professional growth within company
- Penthouse office suite with awesome views
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional to join a company that values and rewards dedication, hard-work, team-players!
Phonexa Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that embraces and promotes diversity in the workplace.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Job Type: Full-time
- Yii framework: 2 years (Preferred)
- PHP: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance