The major responsibilities for this role include design and implement computer and information networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks. Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.May also design network and computer security measures. May research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation;defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Experience in VMware Virtual Environments’, creating, deploying, maintaining
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reports network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; manages projects.
- Introduces and integrates new technologies into existing data center environments.
- Performs routine audits of systems and software.
- Applies operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes with appropriate documentation.
- Answers technical queries and assists users
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer and Information Sciences, Computer Systems Analysis, Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Requirements:
- VMware, Virtual Infrastructures, Tracking Budget Expenses, Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge,Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning,People Management
Licenses, Certifications, and Testing Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Network Administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)