Agilis is looking for Mechanical Design Engineers, both entry-level and experienced, who can help us solve complex problems related to gas turbines and other complex machinery. The Mechanical Design Engineer acts as a mentor to others and will work in a creative environment which is conducive to teamwork and strong professional development. Successful candidates for our positions will be able to work on a variety of projects using a variety of software.
Responsibilities and duties for this position include:
Requirements for this position:
- Performing initial and ongoing design projects and reviews
- Delivering documentation that provides critical analysis and suggestions for innovative solutions
- Developing CAD project drawings
- Collaborating with team members including program management and technical leads to optimize engine performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or related degree
- Experienced candidates should have 5+ years' of experience in gas turbine engineering or a similar technical field
- Strong knowledge of CAD software
- Ability to obtain and maintain a United States Security Clearance
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally and internationally if necessary.