We have a fantastic opportunity within Unit4 for a Wintel & AD Engineer to join at our office in Victoria, CA.
As a Wintel & AD Engineer you ensure that complex, web-scale systems within environment are healthy, monitored, automated, and designed to scale. You work closely with development teams from the early stages of design all the way through identifying and resolving production issues.
What you will do:
Who are you:
- Support the management of Active Directory and Windows fleet using the Systems Management platform, Active Directory, and Security Management Tools;
- Create/maintain domain policies, trusts and certificates;
- Install, configure and maintain Active Directory and third-party applications
- Work with IaaS and PaaS deployments in Microsoft Azure
- Develop tools to improve ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor custom applications in a large-scale Windows environment;
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all server resources, and key processes
- Collaborate with various teams such as Operations, Security, Tools, Customer support/Helpdesk, Customer Success teams across the globe to ensure MS components are optimized for performance and security to meet their needs
We’re looking for people with the right attitude. A desire to learn and grow. We want great people who want to be part of great teams. Both graduates and experienced professionals are welcome to apply.
- ICT related Bachelor level of knowledge and experience working with Azure services
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (verbal and written)
- 3-5 years’ of experience in Windows systems engineering, automation, and management;
- Experience in automating Windows systems through the use of PowerShell or other related methods;
- Experience supporting Windows systems in a multi-platform environment (OSX, Linux, iOS, and Android clients).
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside office hours and weekend on-call support.
- Microsoft certification is a plus
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy. In addition, you can continue to grow your career into other positions and for example handle the cloud environments for our customers based on Azure infrastructure.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.