Highwire is the Partner Elevation Platform for builders and owners of capital projects. We are embarking on an exciting new phase of growth and are hiring aggressively, looking for the best talent in Boston, Boise, and beyond.
To support this growth, we are looking to grow our Software Engineering team in both Boise and Boston.
As a Software Engineer at Highwire, you’ll further our mission of Partner Elevation by building innovative software solutions that our customers can depend on.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver industry-changing software. We’re on a mission to Drive to Zero; that is, zero workplace fatalities. Our software helps the world’s most sophisticated organizations deliver high-caliber, environmentally safe work. We make the world a safer place.
- Execute against sprint objectives. As a software engineer, you’ll rely on Agile Methodologies to deliver on sprint-by-sprint objectives and advance our product roadmap.
- Level up your skills. We have a culture of feedback and continuous improvement. On our engineering team, this means reviewing your peers’ code, providing feedback, and relishing the feedback you receive from your peers. We push each other to be great.
Who you are:
- A full-stack engineer. You should be proficient in a few modern coding languages and front-end frameworks. We use Java and Angular, but if you’re a C++ developer who wants to learn, we’d love to meet you.
- Curious. You love to learn how the world works. You’re excited to learn new technologies and you explore passions outside of work through side projects and hobbies.
- Detailed. You think through edge-case scenarios and develop thoughtful test plans to ensure high-quality product development. You are organized, accountable, and you don’t let details slip through the cracks.
- Collaborative. You work well with people from diverse backgrounds and have a knack for explaining complex topics to non-technical audiences. You want the best idea to win and know that we all accomplish more when we don’t care who gets the credit.
We’re growing our Engineering team aggressively this year. If you have at least a few years of coding experience, a desire to tackle a large range of technical challenges, and an opportunity to stretch yourself and become a stronger engineer, we want to meet you.
Highwire is the Partner Elevation Platform for builders and owners of capital projects. The world’s most admired organizations — including Skanska, Merck, and Bond Brothers — use Highwire to ensure their contracting partners deliver great work, on budget and on schedule, by collaborating with them to dynamically mitigate safety, financial, quality and sustainability risks throughout every project lifecycle. In 2021, Highwire raised a $96 million investment, led by Summit Partners, a $42 billion venture capital and private equity firm. Highwire is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, with employees across the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Meridian, ID: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Full-stack development: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location