Post Sales IT Engineers are responsible for managed services calls, provisioning of networking and server equipment, scheduling and estimating installations as well as performing those installations. This role does require an excellent understanding of general networking principles and functionality and the ability to always maintain a professional and courteous demeanor with clients regardless of circumstance. This position will be a member of a much larger team and candidates must have the ability to help other team members that may not have as much experience in the networking field.
This position reports jointly to the Infrastructure Manager and CTO
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide technical support to ByteSpeed’s clients both locally and nationally by either going onsite or leveraging remote management tools to resolve issues
- Support order fulfillment by being a resource for installing server and computer components into a variety of form factors. Install firmware and drivers for multiple products
- Engage directly with customers across multiple industries, company sizes and types to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with technologies through ByteSpeed.
- Work closely with ByteSpeed teams to build strategy around supporting evolving customer needs
- Engage with multiple ByteSpeed teams to ensure all necessary manufacturer certification requirements are met
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment with Territory Managers, Network Engineers, and all other teams to effectively manage projects and customer expectations
- Provide basic Server, PC, and laptop repairs as needed
- We are looking for a self-starter attitude with a track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Comfortable in an environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately
- Achievement and success-driven personality
- Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
- Understanding advanced networking fundamentals
- Experience in a support /customer service environment
- Communicate with customers and ByteSpeed team members effectively through phone and email
- Related work experience with Windows server, Active Directory, and Microsoft 365 services
- Previous experience with solutions like Ruckus, Juniper, Cradlepoint, CRM Dynamics, and ByteSpeed solutions
- Experience using Azure, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft 365, or other CRM experience
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Remote work capable
- Lift up to 75 pounds
- Your initial base pay depends on experience paid out in 2 monthly checks, full medical, vision and dental coverage through our company’s employee benefit plan the first of the month after 60 days of employment Vacation/PTO: PTO will accrue for the first year, 1 day for every 4 weeks worked. After your first year it will be 13 days annually. At 5 years you are moved to 19 days and at 10 years you are moved 25 days. You can carry over up to 24 hours of PTO at your anniversary date. Should you end your tenure at ByteSpeed in the middle of an anniversary year, your PTO payout will be pro-rated to time worked in the year.
- § Paid Holidays
- § Medical/Dental/Vision: offered the first of the month after 60 days.
- § 401k: available after one year matching up to 6% ½ of your contribution ie you put in 6 ByteSpeed puts in 3
- Available to work at least 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work onsite and/or remotely, depending on the needs
- Must have the ability to provide additional on call hours.
ByteSpeed has been in business for over 20 years manufacturing and reselling IT Hardware and Networking infrastructure. As a company, our culture is based on building long term relationships with our customers through presenting ourselves as a reliable resource, whether that be offering unbeatable warranty solutions, or in-house technical staff to help with troubleshooting and providing deep product knowledge. Our processes and attitudes revolve around celebrating success but doing so with humility, and rewarding performance while still working together as a team.
To apply: Please send both a cover letter and résumé to jobs at bytespeed.com
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call