Installation Engineer would install and re-connect Esco pharma equipment on site.
A secondary part of role would include assembly of current new projects within our facility.
- Be able to work effectively unsupervised
- Manage on site contractors
- Have impeccable time management skills
- Work effectively under pressure internally and on site while protecting company image
- Work proficiently alone or as part of a team to achieve deadlines
- Fully proficient in MS Excel/Word
- Electrical diagnosis skills are essential, from an industrial background
- Mechanical aptitude to assemble equipment from GA drawings and re-wire pretested equipment safely is essential
- Training in specifics of Pharma equipment assembly will be provided as that is a major part of role.
- Work at all times in a manner which gives the highest consideration to safety, as defined by local regulations and Company procedures, this includes the use of PPE
- Interpret and mark-up as required GA, P&ID’s and detailed manufacturing drawings to required standards.
- Understand the mechanical hardware specification and Functional Design Specification for a client project.
- Utilize project support documents during equipment and system assembly & test, including Traceability Matrices, Engineering Design Calculations, Bills of Materials, Test and Validation Protocols, Operating, Maintenance and Safety Manuals and work instructions for production and contractor functions
- Learn to troubleshoot complex process systems, fans, pumps, control valves, instrumentation, electrical and control systems, including systems with PLC control and HMI’s
- Provide assembly support for process equipment in the Esco factory, ensuring the highest levels of quality; unscheduled maintenance visits.
Role would include travel so applicant would need to be available for 75% travel as a minimum.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place