Do you want to make a meaningful contribution to society by securing critical infrastructure and knowing that your work was impactful? Our software codifies our knowledge and experience, delivering an intelligent, orchestrated, and automated approach to asset protection, threat detection, analysis, and response. The Dragos Platform is not just an application we sell to our customers, it is the solution that our Threat Operations Center (TOC) uses; a scalable tool able to protect the most sophisticated ICS infrastructures.
Dragos is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic software engineer interested in developing solutions to help safeguard the world’s industrial infrastructure in a highly collaborative team at Dragos. We set our goal as best in class and are looking for team players who set these same standards for themselves.
- Design and build robust, high-volume, low-latency applications for interacting with 3rd party applications, extending functionality of the Dragos Platform and partner applications.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating and presenting alternative technologies for team review
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with Python, Flask, and Django
- Experience building and interacting with REST APIs.
- Experience building highly-scalable, concurrent, large-volume applications
- Experience with microservice system architecture and design patterns
- Experience with enterprise message Queues such as AQMP, MQTT, Kafka, etc.
- Experience configuring IP based networks and Software Defined Networking (SDN) is a plus
- Ability to understand and design how multiple systems can interact to improve functionality in the entire ecosystem
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team to brainstorm solutions
- Ability to multitask on several complex programming assignments while simultaneously balancing multiple deadlines and priorities
- Knowledge of software development principles and design patterns
- Personal initiative, self-motivation, and results-oriented work ethic and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Dragos seeks passionate, hard-working, fun-loving, small-ego, big-brained people. Our tagline is “Safeguarding Civilization” not because we think highly of ourselves, but because the problems we are solving are critically important, today and in the years to come. We look for ICS experts across industries who are committed to growing global expertise in the space by training the next wave of future innovators and thought leaders. We offer competitive salary, equity, full benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance-all 100% covered) and 6% match-401K.
Dragos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Come join us!
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma