Job Summary (Essential Functions)
Carry out, supervise or coordinate all clubhouse repairs and general maintenance needed for equipment, furniture, masonry and building structures to maintain the club property in optimal condition and appearance.
· Coordinates the servicing and repairing of systems for lighting, heating, ventilating, fire, drainage, plumbing, electrical, painting and related maintenance activities.
· Maintains the appearance of the property and can include furniture moving, leaf/debris blowing and pressure washing
· Monitors all work done by outside contractors and communicates the status of each project to the Chief Engineer.
· Maintains accurate maintenance and repair records of equipment and machinery.
· Visually inspects guest rooms, public spaces and back of the house areas to replace light bulbs, lamps, switches, etc.
· Supervises the maintenance of parking lots, tennis courts, swimming pools and other recreational areas.
· Ensures that all building maintenance, repair and cleaning activities are identified, scheduled and completed.
· Maintains the clubhouse ground’s
· Keeps the work shop areas safe, clean and well-lit.
· Attends staff meetings.
· Responds to emergencies at any time.
· Issues supplies and equipment to employees.
· Collects maintenance and work orders from department heads for approval by the General Manager
· Maintains inventory of cleaning, maintenance, repair and related supplies.
· Assists with preparation of special functions, parties, tournaments, etc., by helping move furniture, tables, etc.
· Helps develop and maintain a resource management plan that outlines short-term and long-term requirements for repair and maintenance, capital replacement and capital requirements.
· Ensures a highly efficient safety program with an emphasis on awareness, discipline and compliance; implements an overall safety program that conforms to OSHA standards.
· Orders parts for repair work.
· Maintains club vehicles.
· Completes other appropriate assignments made by the General Manager.
Physical Requirement and Work Environment
· Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
· Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; extreme cold; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
· Able to meet and perform the physical requirements and to work effectively in an environment which is typical of this position.
· Frequent lifting, bending, climbing, stooping and pulling.
· Frequent repetitive motions.
· Continuous standing and walking.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location