One of our clients in Montgomery, AL needs a “Content Developer”.
Position: Content Developer
Location: Montgomery, AL
Brief position description:
This position shall provide administrative support and consulting functions, as well as overall academic support management, to the US Air Force Cyber College Cyber Leadership Certificate program in accordance with the Performance Work Statement. This position will provide support with the development and refinement of educational products and documents that support Cyber Leadership Certificate programs. Typical products include but are not limited to syllabi, reading guides, lessons, course content presentations, and LMS course pages.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in administrative duties to include academic level support experience.
- Demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Office products.
- Must have knowledge and experience in Canvas.
- Demonstrate knowledge in copy editing.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Related work: 3 years (Preferred)