Materials & Processes Engineer (Chemist/Chemical Eng.)-MON16835
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Develop test plans, work with internal and external laboratories, production facilities, analyze results and write test reports/specifications.
- Ensure environmental regulatory compliance to the impacted materials and processes.
- Provide support to production issues, perform root cause analysis and provide disposition to deviations and non-conformances.
- Manage R&D projects, support re-design activities, investigate new environmental regulations impacting Bombardier.
- Write and review materials and processes specifications, qualification test plans and reports in support to various Bombardier aircraft platforms.
- Work with typical aerospace processes such as anodizing, conversion coatings, plating, painting.
- Be required to handle complex subjects, make technical recommendations, decisions and provide regular status updates to management.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a degree in Chemical or Materials engineering or in Chemistry
- You have a minimum of three years experience in an aerospace/military environment
- You have experience with common aerospace chemical processes
- You have Knowledge on typical military and/or aerospace industry standards such as MIL specs, Federal, SAE specifications will be an asset
- You have Knowledge of CEPA, US EPA and EU REACH regulations will be considered an asset
- You have shown leadership & success in your field solving difficult problems
- You are autonomous and must be able to work in a team environment and interact constantly with Senior Specialists, Professionals and Technicians
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Bilingualism (English, French) would be an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
28.11.2019, 3:56:15 PM