Quimmco USA, headquartered in Troy Michigan a wholly owned subsidiary of Grupo Quimmco, headquartered in Monterrey Mexico with multiple manufacturing locations, supporting primarily the On-Highway, Off-Highway and Automotive Industry is seeking to hire a Sr. Sales Engineer for our Off-Highway Business Unit Responsible for supporting the sales strategies focused on forging, casting, precision machined components and assemblies. The person in this position will be required to establish, strengthen and develop relationships with customers to ultimately build the accounts into high margin business.
- Increasing client base by identifying potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Knowledge of forging and iron foundry processes.
- Added benefit experience with off-highway sales John Deere, CNH, Caterpillar, etc.
- Language Skills – English, Spanish skills
- Medical, Vision, Dental plan.
- 401K plan.
- Relocation assistance available
Able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Sales: 5 years (Required)