MGA Research is a customer and technology driven company with over 40 years of experience providing equipment and testing services for automotive, aerospace, military and other industries. With facilities in eight locations across North America, MGA is focused on continuously improving and expanding our line of testing services and equipment offered through the implementation of evolving technologies and highly motivated employees.
Our Design and Fabrication Center in Akron, New York focuses on developing and building product testing equipment and facilities for a global customer base. Some examples of our products are crashworthiness turn-key facilities for automotive products and simulation systems to evaluate products to the rigors for space launches.
The products that we create are diverse, complex, and created to support the needs of our in-house testing laboratories and customers from the automotive, space, aerospace, and other industries.
Much of our staff have gained a significant wealth of experience and career growth in our culture which promotes excitement, trust, and innovation.
We are currently seeking a career-oriented and motivated individuals to join our team as full-time Design Engineers and Project Managers.:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Innate abilities for developing innovative mechanical/electrical systems for testing of products
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to create testing systems for products for which no solution currently exists
- Employ best practices in design, validation, and documentation of equipment
- Project management skillsets to develop timelines, deliverables, and resource management
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with a variety of stakeholders (engineers, customers, fabricators, machinists, etc.)
- Potential for travel to various MGA locations as well customer sites for meetings, installations, and checkout of systems
- Minimum 4-year degree in electrical, mechanical, or comparable technical discipline
- A strong level of self-motivation, responsibility, and teamwork
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and variable environment
- Willingness to continuously learn and exceed expectations
- United States citizenship
If you are interested in building your career with us, please send your resume to Lisa Carman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
MGA Research Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.