Capstone Consulting is helping one of our great clients in Omaha find an Integration Engineer for their team. This is a DIRECT PLACEMENT opportunity. The Integration Engineer’s primary responsibility is to perform technical tasks for customers directly related to the implementation and support of the our client's integration solutions. They will work closely with the project managers to ensure that scope, cost, timelines and contractual deliverables are accomplished. He or she will also be responsible for developing and updating supporting documentation including functional design specifications, process and procedure guidelines, and operational timelines.
· Manages day-to-day operational aspects of assigned tasks to comply with the scope, risks, timeline, and costs throughout project life cycle.
· Creates and updates necessary system and task documents to maintain documented history of customer needs, and ensure task documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
· Performs tasks to assure timely project completion, reporting on variances in estimates for timelines and level of effort.
· Works with customers to verify requirements, specifications, and expectations for integration solutions.
· Creates custom configurations within the database and integration software in accordance with functional requirements.
· Performs analysis of system hardware, database, and configuration to ensure product integrity and performance.
· Tests application and system configuration and corrects issues observed.
· Assures compliance with company procedures and protocols.
· Accurately forecasts task deliverables, level of effort, and timelines.
· Identifies additional selling opportunities and works with the sales team to convert leads into new deals or add-on engagements.
· 4-year degree
· Experience with HL7 or FHIR transactions
· At least 2 years’ experience in system engineering or programming.
· At least 2 years’ experience in excellent communication and requirement documentation skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· At least 2 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server database
· Experience with SQL
· Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills
· Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint expertise
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· High energy and a positive attitude
· Self-motivated, goal-oriented, team player
· Required 5% travel
Capstone Consulting is an EEO employer
Capstone website http://www.capstonec.com/
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Connect with us on LinkedIn:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /year
- Systems Engineering: 2 years (Required)
- HL7: 1 year (Required)
- SQL Server: 2 years (Required)