Are you an experienced curriculum developer looking to make your mark? Bredin College is hiring, join our growing team!
Bredin College is a private career college that provides industry-responsive educational programming to individuals across Alberta. Using personalized and innovative approaches to addressing student needs, the team at Bredin College guides individuals through the educational journey while leveraging community partnerships to secure practicum experiences and possible employment opportunities.
The Curriculum Developer is primarily responsible for developing, designing, implementing, and evaluating the College curriculum as part of the Academic Team. Reporting to the Dean of Academics, you will play a critical role in safeguarding academic quality assurance and maintaining the integrity and quality of the College programming.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Curriculum assessment and review of existing programs and courses
· Maintain and update on an ongoing basis all instructional materials
· Curriculum renewal and development
· Course and program input
· Timetable design input
· Create alternate workplace simulation assessments
· Design and development of in-person and self-paced learning modalities
· Design and development of assessments, assignments, and quizzes
Minimum skills required:
· Bachelor’s Degree in education or related field
· Five years of experience in curriculum development
· Sound understanding of curriculum development and instructional design within an outcomes-based framework
· Strong knowledge of pedagogy, andragogy and their application to adult learners
· Recent experience in a post-secondary education setting
· Experience in developing a blended learning curriculum
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage competing work demands
· Advanced English written and verbal skills with experience in editing and final proofreading
· Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
Bredin College is an inclusive workplace that values our employees and their skillsets. If you feel that you have the requirements mentioned above, we encourage you to apply for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$58,000.00 per year