ENGINEER-IN-TRAINING – Coeur d' Alene or Sandpoint ID
Century West Engineering, a premier Northwest civil engineering consulting firm, is looking for an Engineer-in-Training to join our Idaho office team.
The right candidate will be qualified and a highly motivated EIT with 1 - 4 years’ experience in relevant municipal and civil engineering construction design.
You will enjoy working in a team environment, both in the office and in the field at project sites. You will have basic level AutoCAD skills. Experience with and/or a strong desire to learn Civil 3D and/or MicroStation with alignments, profiles, corridors, site grading, and surfaces is ideal.
You will have:
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Minimum of 1 - 4 years of relevant civil engineering experience
- AutoCAD / Civil 3D, MicroStation experience
- Very good technical and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites
We offer a competitive compensation package including company subsidized medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid vacation/sick time and holidays; life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; and 401(k) plan with a company match.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No relocation package included.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- This position requires a Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering. Do you have a Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering?
Work Location: One location