Oklahoma Boiler & Equipment (OBE) is seeking a motivated, outgoing, energetic Sales engineer to work out of Oklahoma City. OBE is part of a 45 year old company with deep roots in boilers and related mechanical equipment, capable of project design and continuing through start up and ongoing maintenance.
This individual will be the lead on all equipment sales. Duties will include reviewing and quoting design/build and plan/specification projects, selecting equipment represented by OBE and quote the trade.
Work with contractors, engineers, and owners to select the correct equipment for design/build projects.
Cold call on contractors, owners, and engineering firms within territory to familiarize them with products represented by OBE.
- Bachelors degree in an applicable field
- 5 years experience in design or installation of mechanical equipment
- Knowledge of mechanical and ASME codes
- Direct deposit
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Family, friendly work environment
- Health and dental insurance
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off