- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Writing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Project Engineer for the planning and design of waterworks projects involving source, treated, waste, and recycled water.
- Responsible for support and design of projects involving distribution and collection systems, pipelines, pump stations, lift stations, and treatment facilities.
- Support the production and delivery of reports, specifications, drawings and cost opinions.
- Coordinate with permitting agencies and project stakeholders to obtain project approvals.
- Assist project managers with project responsibilities and business development efforts.
- Perform project field observation of construction, when needed.
- Some travel required.
- 0-8 years of experience designing waterworks projects involving pipelines, pump stations and treatment facilities.
- Ability to proactively and professional communicate with in-house and external personnel to successfully deliver projects.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Civil, Environmental Engineering or related field.
- Professional Engineer or in certification process.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift