Onsite Position in Austin, TX
- Build, implement and maintain software solutions to meet business needs utilizing industry standard tools and Agile best practices.
- Maintains high standards of software quality by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Assist in the development of user stories, estimates, and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures. Assists users to solve operating problems
- Applies Object oriented programming principles, Single responsibility, Open-closed, Liskov substitution, Dependency inversion (SOLID) principles during development.
- Applies domain-driven design principles to development.
- Applies test driven development approach for development and focuses on high test coverage.
- Able to work both in team and independently with minimal guidance.
- Finds ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Helps in building and maintaining continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) infrastructure.
II. WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Years - Skills/Experience
7 - Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems. Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives. Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development.
7 - Converts project specifications, using industry standard tools, such as object-oriented tools and code generation, into sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into language process able by computer, applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages.
7 - Converts data from project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify computer programs. Prepares, or receives detailed specifications to describe sequence of steps that program must follow, and input, output, and logical operations involved. Analyzes specifications, applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Converts detailed specifications to language processable by computer. Enters program codes into computer system. Inputs test data into computer. Observes computer monitor screen to interpret program operating codes. Corrects program errors, using methods such as modifying program or altering sequence of program steps. May prepare computer block diagrams and machine logic flowcharts for detailed coding of problems and provides for the documentation of programming work.
7 - Developing using MS Visual Studio C#, .Net, Asp.Net, Asp.Net Web API
5 - SQL Server
3 - HTML, CSS LESS, Bootstrap
2 - Angular 2+, typescript
2 - NET Core, ASP.Net Core
2 - Scalable application architectures
1 - Possess hands on knowledge of EIR Accessibility, required technical specifications (i.e. US Section 508 and WCAG2.0), and tools used to code / validate for EIR Accessibility. Integrates EIR accessibility criteria into appropriate phases of requirements planning, design, development, and test.
1 - Azure DevOps
Years - Skills/Experience
1 or more years Experience with public health information systems and software applications
1 or more years Participation in Information Technology projects implementing commercial health registry applications
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $46.00 to $51.00 /hour
- Scalable application architectures: 2 years (Required)
- Azure DevOps: 1 year (Required)
- HTML, CSS LESS, Bootstrap: 3 years (Required)
- Angular 2+, typescript: 2 years (Required)
- NET Core, ASP.Net Core: 2 years (Required)
- MS Visual Studio C#, .Net, Asp.Net, Asp.Net Web API: 7 years (Required)
- SQL Server: 5 years (Required)
- hands on EIR Accessibility,required technical specifications: 1 year (Required)
- Are you independent or C2C?