Van Cleef Engineering Associates (VCEA) is a mid-size consulting civil engineering firm with offices in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. The firm provides land development and municipal engineering services, including structural, transportation, geotechnical, surveying and construction inspection.
Our Bethlehem, PA office is currently seeking resumes from qualified civil engineers.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- B.S. degree in Engineering; both EITs and P.E.’s encouraged to apply;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the preparation of Land Development Plans involving Grading, Drainage, Erosion & Sediment Control, Stormwater Management, Roadway and Sewer & Water Designs;
- Experience with AutoCAD Land Desktop, Civil 3D experience a plus;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Must have good communication skills, written and verbal.
Van Cleef Engineering Associates offers group health insurance including medical coverage through Blue Cross / Blue Shield, dental and vision coverage. Additional benefits include 401(k) savings plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, life insurance, long term disability, voluntary long term care coverage, tuition reimbursement and a flexible spending plan. Salary is commensurate with experience.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex. EOE.
No phone calls or recruiter or agency inquiries will be accepted.
We thank all applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time