Gladstone Industries is one of the few companies who still manufactures custom lighting and architectural metals here in the USA. We have a state of the art manufacturing facility in Las Vegas that even contains a foundry that allows us to produce one-of-a-kind art pieces. It is important to us that we have someone who understands the importance of our unique presence within the marketplace, and wants to support our efforts.
We are currently looking for someone who is an experienced CAD/ Solid Works engineer. We are looking for a team player, someone who is willing to jump in, wherever is needed with in the Gladstone operation.
* Candidate will be able to generate CAD/and or/ Solid Works etc. shop drawings and renderings for sales purposes.
* Candidate will project manage and engineer drawings for high-end luxury goods, which includes lighting, architectural pieces and custom works of art.
* Candidate will need to work with the shop to prioritize and manage all work. This will include project managing and engineering all work from start to finish in coordination with the production facility including estimation take offs BOM; materials sourcing and procurement.
* Must be able to explain the specifics of the job to others within the factory
* Must be able to accurately measure
* Candidate must be able to work within a team atmosphere.
* Candidate must be able to bring issues up before they become problems, and assist in coming up with solutions to issues.
* Must be organized and understand work/man hours
A+ fabrication and manufacturing skills and the ability to understand and work the machines required for the job.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
Hours per Week: