- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Bachelor's in mechanical, industrial, manufacturing, or plastics engineering
- Hands on manufacturing experience in 3D Printing, CNC Machining, or Injection Molding (for example college workshop level exposure or exposure through personal projects)
Autotiv is searching for a mechanical engineer that is passionate about making hardware development less challenging and more efficient. You will become an expert in Design for Manufacturability for Injection Molding, CNC machining, and eight 3D printing processes. These skills will serve you well for the rest of your career!
Autotiv's Injection Molding, CNC Machining, and 3D Printing services utilize advanced simulation software in order to proactively detect problems before a mold is cut or part is made. This allows us to assist engineers in developing better products and allows us to guarantee high quality parts.
We are in search of a highly motivated individual for this role that wants to learn everything they can about the manufacturing services we offer and who wants to convert that knowledge into efficient customer experiences. You will be employee #19 at the company and the fourth member of the Digital Manufacturing team. This is an opportunity for you to have a heavy influence in improving and directing a young tech start-up's future.
Your day-to-day will involve assisting clients with their CNC Machining, 3D Printing, and Injection Molding projects. You will be learning how to work with customers, understand project requirements, generate quotes, and communicate changes that need to be made using simulation tools.
- $60K/year as an entry level Digital Manufacturing Engineer
Top Reason Not To Work at Autotiv:
- Company kitchen stocked with free food of your choice
- Position is salaried with unlimited paid time off
- Health insurance benefits
- Fun culture made up of board game, video game, and music enthusiasts
- The team is composed of high achievers and you're going to need to perform at a high level in order to fit in. As long as you're willing to hustle and continually learn and improve you will be very happy here. If you're not looking to improve each day, to care a lot about your job, or to stay focused during working hours this is not the place for you.
We are looking forward to meeting you!