Technical Sales Engineer
“Making Impossible Possible” is the ASC moto. We are looking for a company representative that will help achieve this goal for our customers by offering experience, professionalism & dedication.
What we do:
Advanced Solutions & Controls is a complete turnkey solutions provider for domestic and international customers throughout Europe and the Middle East. Our core business is to provide automation systems, but ASC provides so much more than that. Automation panels to electrical distribution equipment along with R&D. With ASC we have endless possibilities. We need motivated and innovative personnel in our team to continue our growth and strengthen our position in the market.
What you would do:
Meet with the customer’s and work with the inside engineering team to develop solutions to meet the customer needs. Become the face of the company for our customers while providing professional sales interactions.
- Gain complete understanding of the company offering as well as understanding of the business model.
- Successfully match customer requirements to proposed solutions and provide detailed Quotes/Bids.
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses and assist with the production of proposals.
- Coordinate input from across the company to support the sales process.
- Understanding the competitive and partner landscape to identify threats and opportunities.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts for the company’s products and services.
- Manage customer relationships through project delivery to ensure client satisfaction and build pipeline for repeat business.
- Maintain customer and deal records in the company Sales Force system.
- Maintaining a weekly experience and travel report.
- Working with Peers and Sales lead. This position reports to the Company President.
Required Experience and Capabilities
- Associated degree level education ideally in a technical discipline or demonstrated alternative.
- Good knowledge in PLC and Automation Equipment/Components.
- Three or more years of consultative sales experience within the electric industry.
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong background in collaborating with business and technical experts to determine customer requirements and developing compelling customer solutions / propositions.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems and industry trends.
- Experience in creating proposals.
What we offer to you:
A mid-size local innovative team of professionals with immense experience will be welcoming you and train you in all our solutions. Our brand-new modern facility located in Miamisburg offers great working conditions and oﬀers a chance to grow with the company, attractive employee benefits, and gives an interesting international working environment with innovative customers in an interesting industry. You will be working directly with fortune 500 companies including OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, and Integrators worldwide.
Are you excited about this opportunity?
Visit our website and find more information: www.as-controls.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Salary Base -$50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
With Supplemental Commission Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Willingness to Travel:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $51,587.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Industrial Electrical: 2 years (Preferred)