Pavlov Media is looking for a full-time Sales Engineer. Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force.
- Work in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and advocate for our products
- Driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both technical and non-technical customers
- Produce accurate proposals to provide high-quality communications experience in MDU and B2B environment
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to build systems that supports organizational requirements
- Research new products, methods and technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Network Technology, Industrial Engineering or related field ( Required )
- 5+ years designing facilities infrastructure for voice, data, and a variety of other low-voltage technology systems ( Required )
- 3+ years in a sales or sales support role ( Required )
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong time-management skills and ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Visio
- Presentation and technical translation skills – must be able to present technical information to a non-technical audience
Indeed Hire and Pavlov Media are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales Support: 3 years (Required)
- Low Voltage Technology Systems: 5 years (Required)
- Champaign, IL: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)