Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Manufacturing Engineer
This position will provide support to the manufacturing engineering organization. The ideal candidate will have an industrial or manufacturing engineering background and have held proven ability of driving large change initiatives.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensures manufacturing processes, machine uptime >95%, 8D fully implemented in 45 days No downtime due manufacturing information (WI, OFS, BOM, CNC, Programs, Test parameters)
- Flawless CN Implementation, zero downtime in the work cells
- Design robust processes (Quality, Safety, Ergonomic, Efficient, Lean principles)
- production yields, new product introductions and cost reduction programs are in conformance with company objectives.
- Responsibility of manufacturing engineering team, testing and CNC programming organization.
- Plans and coordinates work, trains and motivates, monitors, and evaluates performance of production process associates for process changes & new products.
- Provides technical support for plant layout, purchase of equipment, upgrade of equipment, feasibility studies.
- Identifies areas for improvement in processing efficiencies, capacity, energy, safety and environmental systems considering plan of annual savings of 10M.
Oversees manufacturing engineering functions including the following:
- Development and documentation of standard work
- Time studies
- Line balancing
- BOM generation
- Creation of routers
- Product & tooling cost estimates
- Capital planning
- Drives safety in all manufacturing and operations processes.
- Conduct Project savings
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location