Circuit Technology Center - Associate Manufacturing Engineer Job Description:
Circuit Technology Center, a leading EMS company, specializing in rework and repair of printed circuit assemblies is seeking a hands-on, highly organized, energetic person with excellent technical and communication skills.
Provide overall support of production with primary focus on equipment setup and equipment maintenance support. Work to assure the effective transfer of new orders into production as well as provide support for current orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- First article project support. Review of customer supplied documentation and process improvement.
- Learn BGA profile development and support. Martin Bench Top Ovens.
- Reflow oven operation and reballing process support. Heller Ovens.
- Tooling and material control. Organize and maintain organization.
- Learn X-Ray testing and support production.
- Preventive maintenance
- Cross training of skills to help improve and support backlogs.
- Take digital images to support the creation of drawings as needed to improve documentation/visual aids for various projects guided by engineering, sales or production.
- Ability to oversee and monitor project/s on occasion, including tracking output, improving processes while addressing and resolving emergent quality issues.
Skills and Abilities:
- Computer skills with little assistance needed.
- Basic mechanical drawing knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and a reliable team member.
- Read BOM’S, CAD files, PC board outline drawings, and component specification sheets a plus.
- Ability to multitask assignments in an organized manner and document and report results as required.
- AS in a Technical study or 3 years in an Electronic Manufacturing Discipline
- Computer skills with experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Knowledge of IPC-610 and 620, J-STD-001, IPC-7711/7721 and Mil-STD-883 is desired.
- Competitive wages
- Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Long-term Disability
- Paid Holidays and PTO
Due to the unique nature of services provided, applicants must be US citizens or US person to satisfy and comply with the requirements of ITAR.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $28.50 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)