A Columbia, SC company is currently seeking a qualified candidate for Transportation Engineer.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: roadway design, CAD drafting, maintaining technical reports, permitting, and related tasks. Candidates should be highly motivated, eager to learn, capable of multi-tasking, and a team player.
The successful candidate will have:
- BS/MS degree in Civil Engineering
- Successful completion of the FE Exam. PE preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in transportation engineering/roadway design or related engineering field.
- Experience in some of the following technical areas:
- General civil design
- Road design
- SCDOT standards
- Interpreting and writing technical specifications
- Drainage system design
- Utility Coordination
- CAD drafting (Microstation highly preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Local (Columbia, SC or Surrounding areas) experience is highly preferred.
An excellent salary and benefits package is available. We are a non-smoking, drug-free company. Submit resume and salary requirements by email or fax to (803) 782-6741. Deadline to apply: February 26, 2021.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- MicroStation: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place