Gonzalez-De La Garza & Associates, LLC (GD) is a Texas-based civil engineering consulting and surveying services firm with offices in San Antonio, TX; Austin, TX; El Paso, TX; McAllen, TX; and Oklahoma City, OK, providing civil design, survey, and construction phase services to the private and public sectors since 2006.
GD offers a full array of employee benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, holiday pay, etc.
Successful candidate will provide engineering design services for preparation of plans for public infrastructure projects to include street design as well as water and sanitary sewer design and will assist with the preparation of deliverables. The successful candidate will also review the work of others on the team.
Candidate’s expected duties will include but not be limited to the following:
· Design of water distribution/transmission mains and sanitary sewer collection mains,
· Municipal roadway design for City and County projects to include roadway plans and cross-sections, traffic control plans, signage and striping, Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP),
· Basic hydrology and hydraulic design,
· Preparation of plans for storm sewer pipes and channels, and
· Preparation of construction cost estimates.
It is also desirable for the candidate to be familiar with the City of San Antonio (COSA) and the San Antonio Water System (SAWS) Construction Specifications along with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) regulations as well as with the preparation of Water Pollution Abatement Plans (WPAP).
GD is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, creed, belief, or political affiliation.
Job Type: Full-time