McBade is looking for a highly motivated engineer intern to work on a variety of water, wastewater, stormwater, transportation, and general civil engineering tasks in our Youngsville, LA office. This position will primarily support our team of professional engineers in completing study documents, providing hydrologic and hydraulic modeling and analysis, design of water, sewer, drainage and transportation infrastructure, periodic on-site observation and other calculations as needed. Candidates should be self-motivated, detail-oriented, quality-driven, team-focused, possess an outgoing and positive attitude, are dependable and meet all assigned project deadlines.
- Work under the supervision of professional engineers.
- Prepare models, engineering specifications, data sheets, sketches, drawings and perform calculations in support of engineering activities.
- Review construction documents, drainage models and reports.
- Make field trips and conduct field audits.
- Prepare planning documents, reports, studies, and calculations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline
- Engineering Intern in Louisiana or has passed the Fundamental of Engineers exam in another state.
- 0 to 4 years of experience
- Hydrologic and hydraulic modeling experience using HEC products or SWMM is preferred but not required
- AutoCAD 2018 or higher experience
- Microstation and InRoads experience is a plus
Salary is based upon experience.
327 Iberia Street, Suite 5
Youngsville, La 70592
McBade Engineers & Consultants, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. McBade is a certified Woman Owned Small Business.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off