The PLASTEK GROUP headquartered in Erie, Pennsylvania is a world class manufacturer of plastic products for the consumer packaging, food and beverage and medical industries. The Plastek Group has additional locations in North Carolina, the United Kingdom, Brazil and Mexico
The Company is seeking an experienced MACHINE CONTROLS ENGINEER for one of its Erie, PA locations. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to get involved with a secure, progressive, and technologically advanced company with plenty of room to grow professionally.
Primary job duties to include;
- Design & program high performance, complex electro-automated assembly & robotic systems. Test & qualify proto type & production assembly & robotic equipment programs.
- PLC programing (Allen Bradly, Rockwell and Whitman Battenfeld) Ladder logic control drawings. Electrical drawings and schematics in Autocad.
- Suggest methods and materials.
- Implementation of new assembly & robotic systems, system improvement(s), & experimental designs.
- Servo motors and pneumatics.
- Recommend, develop & plan software initiatives.
- Integrate electrical & mechanical components & systems into an overall design.
- Understanding of PLC controls & PLC programming.
- Understanding of complex automation machines and plastic injection molding (preferred) .
Both four (4) year BS Electrical Engineering and candidates with an Associates degree or equivalent experience w/ automation, robotics & software controls are all encouraged to apply.
We offer an excellent career opportunity to work for a world-class multi-national manufacturing company with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time & Holidays
- Medical, Rx, Dental, & Vision
- 401(k), 401(k)Match & Profit Sharing
- Life & Disability Ins. (STD & LTD)
Learn more about the Plastek Group on YouTube. Search "Plastek" for informational videos on company locations, products, processes, history and more.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to mail, fax, or email their resume and salary requirements to the:
THE PLASTEK GROUP
2425 W. 23rd Street
Erie, PA 16506
Job Type: Full-time
- Automation Electrical Engineering: 3 years (Required)