The Software Developer plays a key part in developing industry-leading software. In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of the development life cycle, including defining, developing, and testing technical and architectural solutions.
This position will provide the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, where you can apply your existing knowledge to solve new market problems. You will use the latest technologies in the Microsoft stack to build dynamic, data-driven web applications.
This is a position in a highly collaborative environment working with other skilled software professionals to continuously improve code quality and execution.
- Participate in solution design to satisfy a wide range of business needs.
- Analysis and translation of business requirements into technical requirements for development, and creation of design documents and technical specifications.
- Adhere to best practices and standards in the areas of development, technology, and security.
- Provide post-implementation support, including, but not limited to, monitoring application performance and debugging existing code.
- Keep up with advancements and changes in technology and develop an understanding of how new technologies can be leveraged to provide business solutions.
- Projects may include development of new products and new features or maintenance of existing software using agile practices as part of a collaborative and open environment.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
- Web/API development in the .NET Framework (C#, VB, .NET Core).
- Strong relational database knowledge.
- SQL Server (Scripting, Indices, Views, Stored Procedures).
- Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
- Strong analytical skills to determine effective approaches to business solutions.
- Understanding of best practices and methods to integrate applications within the organization and with external partners.
- Strong knowledge of the full software development life cycle, with exposure to agile or iterative approaches to delivery preferred.
- Microsoft IIS
- Windows/Web Services
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Job Type: Full-time