Proseal Inc., provides innovative pavement preservation service while maintaining quality administered with good character. Customer basis includes cities, counties, state and federal agencies throughout Kansas, Oklahoma, and Nebraska.
Proseal is searching for highly motivated self-starting individuals possessing good character qualities. The positions open provide for growth and have great potential for success as we are the leader in our industry. With superior products and services, time proven results, and a repeat customer basis, we set the standard. Proseal Inc. is a place for long term employment with the ability to set your goals on success. Proseal Inc. and its owners believe in high standards and good character/ If these are traits that you possess let us train you to be a leader in the innovative pavement preservation industry.
Currently we have The following Foreman position open: This position has room for advancement to superintendant with the proper training and experience.
Essential Job Qualifications of Foreman:
1. Maintain Class A CDL, W/ Tanker & DOT physical card.
2. Possess hand eye coordination.\ Precise equipment operation.
4. Possess math skills including but not limited to: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, and fractions.
5. Possess basic knowledge or skills in mechanical, electrical, hydraulics and welding.
6. Possess positive communication skills to delegate and affirm that contractual and other assigned work is accomplished with accuracy.
Essential Employee Duties:
1. Employee must be able to complete daily paperwork including but not limited to: vehicle maintenance and log sheets, paperwork associated with job functions (such as daily street log and material usage sheet), tank chart logging of material.
2. Employee must be able to schedule and perform routine maintenance on equipment and vehicles. If and when possible, employee must be able to order parts and or put in request for parts as needed or schedule out of shop maintenance.
3. Employee must be able to figure and load equipment with accuracy.
4. Employee must be able to perform daily rate changes and equipment adjustments to perform duties as assigned with accuracy.
5. Employee must be able to perform daily operating functions precisely and timely to the supervisor’s satisfaction.
6. Circumnavigate around daily problems and issues to produce positive and productive outcomes while making non-discretional decisions.
7. Maintain confidentiality and perform with integrity
8. Possess and maintain ATSSA certification as well as safety training and specific duty training and certifications as needed.
Foreman Specific Requirements:
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with supervisors, owners, engineers, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports as required, in a timely manner.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of contractual work, equipment, facilities, or systems.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with contract, quality control, safety codes, or other regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Select, communicate, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as city joint labor effort projects and sub contractors.
- Efficiently and effectively utilize measuring and monitoring devices, laptop computers, smart phones, PC's, and construction plans. Certain programs such as GIS, weather related websites, email, and Microsoft products not limited to word, excel, outlook.
- Willingness to further personal education and obtain further training as position requires.
- Employee has read and acknowledges all position requirements thus wishes to fill the above-named position within the company.
- Employee performance evaluations will be conducted at a minimum of annually and on an as needed basis to ensure position requirements are being filled.
Proseal Inc. provides an extensive benefits package including health & dental, monthly character training, paid holidays & vacation, and other incentives.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Construction Experience: 2 years (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- Consult blueprints, designs, and client instructions to develop construction plans for your team
- Manage construction sites, ensuring that workers adhere to construction plans and safety codes
- Create and enforce employee schedules and construction timelines
- Document all costs and ensure that expenses never exceed the construction budget
- Update clients on construction progress through presentations and client meetings
- Other duties as requested
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible