We seek talented individuals who work independently to conceive cutting-edge ideas and who relish working in a team setting to convert these ideas into game-changing products. As a member of our team, you will design, develop, and demonstrate innovative computing and communications technologies for our proprietary applications.
- Assist in the design and development of new features and products.
- Help optimize technical operations, including the regular processing of large quantities of data.
- Maintain existing applications, including bug fixes and enhancements.
- Work collaboratively on-site with other members of the development team (no remote work).
To be successful, you'll need the following:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent real-world experience
- 5 or more years experience programming in multiple modern programming languages
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing complex, distributed applications
- Experience working with high-volume, high-velocity data sets in various data stores
- The ability to work competently on all parts of a modern distributed web application
- A solid understanding of web technologies and protocols
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work collaboratively or independently
Someone that would be a great fit:
- Is knowledgeable in a number of the following languages: C#, C++, .Net or the willingness to learn.
- Is comfortable with Linux, Microsoft, or AWS technologies.
- Has the discipline to use software project tools correctly.
- Has experience being a productive member of a team.
- Understands an array of software design patterns and when each is applicable.
- Fully grasps the principles behind object-oriented design.
- Knows the importance of a clean, consistent, documented codebase.
- Can read and understand code written by other people.
- Is equally competent in improving an existing system or building from scratch.
- Can juggle a wide variety of tasks, projects, and priorities when needed.
- Can go heads-down for extended periods on a large project when needed.
- Loves being a critical part of a team doing meaningful work.
Aatrix Software, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aatrix Software, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Aatrix Software, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Aatrix Software, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance