KNOWLEDGE OF PHP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE IS MANDATORY. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF PHP.
We are continuously growing and seeking new people to join our team. If you are a professional looking to obtain a career in the IT field and if you love coding as much as we do, this opportunity is for you!
We are EZ-AD - a focused, family-oriented team of talented and skilled individuals dedicated to creating beautiful software that provides real value to our users.
WE LOVE CODING! That is our philosophy here at EZ-AD, and if you LOVE programming then you found the right job posting. WE LOVE WHAT WE BUILD, WE ARE THE BEST AT IT, and we love pushing the limits of what we build every day. Programming is an art to us, it is what Quantum mechanics is based on and how reality as we know it was built.
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for (x) year(s)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Hands-on Vue.js or React
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
If you consider yourself to be:
1) A fast learner (it's not where you start but how fast you get to the finish line that we care about)
2) Clear communicator (someone quick at responding to inquiries and updates)
3) Talented (talented people want to work with other talented people, so if you got talent, join us)
We look forward to receiving your application!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
- In the future, are you able to reliably commute to Troy, MI?
- Are you looking for a full-time or a part-time role?
- Temporarily due to COVID-19