Hart Design & Construction, Inc. has been building in New Mexico since 1989 and has completed over 1600 commercial projects. We built our company on three fundamentals: Integrity, Ingenuity and Efficiency. By maintaining good relations with our subcontractors, providing strong pre-construction services and project management, and utilizing cost-effective methods, we are able to complete projects in a timely and professional manner. The majority of our projects are negotiated, utilizing a design build or design assist approach and 70% of our projects are built for repeat clients.
Responsibilities as a working superintendent include: Must be able to read and interpret plans and specifications. Must possess good communication skills to consult with engineers, architects, owners, and State/City inspectors. Must be able to oversee the responsibilities of all subcontractors, suppliers and work force and adhere to strict construction schedules. Must understand all safety protocols and procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Everyone entering our office must wear a mask. Entry into office by appointment only.
- Construction Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place