You’re ever the optimist, with confidence in your ability to make other people feel good. You enjoy interacting with a variety of personalities and have the uncanny ability to read each individual and respond appropriately.
You’re an active self-starter with a competitive nature and you love to set and beat your own goals. You also operate best when you’re left to your own resources without any interference from others.
You identify with the statement: Activities breed outcomes. You are not intimidated to take a different route, and you find new ventures stimulating.
YOU have the qualities that have proven successful for U.S. Lawns Business Developers all across the country, so apply today and start prospering on your natural abilities with the nation’s #1 commercial landscaping team.
U.S. Lawns provides the training and tools you’ll need to perform, so all you have to do is focus on building and nurturing relationships, which is your true forte.
U.S. Lawns Business Developer Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities Include:
- Continually identify, build, and develop new client business in the commercial market within a defined and protected territory.
- Deliver compelling calls and meetings to introduce company capabilities and value propositions.
- Identify and evaluate new markets and partnership opportunities through direct prospecting and networking.
- Oversee all aspects of the sales process, including development of opportunity-specific sales strategy and "quarterbacking" the entire sales process until the final close of the contract.
- Provide the owner with updates on current and prospective book of business and the activities being generated to close work.
- Add value to an expanding team with a proven sales process in a growing market.
- Present and sell company services to new and existing customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields a plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Paid Training
- Compensation of up to $15/hour plus commission
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager