Location: Rochester Hills, MI
The Software Engineer is responsible for autosar development for PEPS and BMS systems.
- Help in board bringing, build environment including make files , compiler settings etc
- Support configuration of MCAL
- Development of Autosar based complex device drivers for the platforms
- Integration of 3rd party complex device drivers including HSM, safety libraries etc
- Configuration of OS , BSW component layers as per program specific requirements
- Develop software specifications based on system specifications and software architecture
- Develop software in accordance with ASPICE requirements
- Analyze needs to define requirements and prepare associated cost estimates and budgets
- Participate in design and development of safety (ISO26262) related projects
- Participate in design and development of Cybersecurity projects
- Perform Stack and Memory Analysis on all software projects
- Identify issues in the design phase and requirements analysis
- Perform technical evaluations of new business opportunities in support of sales and marketing staff
- Research solutions to complex technical problems and recommend cost effective resolution approaches
- Develop customer presentations related to new product development and/or product modifications and enhancements
- Advanced ability to use various software development tools and programming languages such as C
- Proficiency in utilizing Oscilloscope, Meter, and Function Generator
- Knowledge of automotive communication protocols such as CAN and LIN
- Thorough understanding of microcontrollers and automotive embedded systems
- Good knowledge of Vector tools such as CANoe, CANalyzer…etc
- Understanding of hardware design and schematics
- Have knowledge of ASPICE process
- Innovative products and diverse customer base.
- Competitive compensation and paid vacation annually plus personal time.
- Generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance that start on your first day, as well as disability and 401k with matching.
- Support and resources to continue your learning and development, including a tuition reimbursement program.
- Supplier discounts on GM, FCA, and Ford.
- Amazingly smart and fun teammates, and a management team invested in your development and success.
- Company events such as picnics and holiday gatherings and supporting the community as a team.
Bachelors Degree Advanced ability to use various software development tools and programming languages such as C Proficiency in utilizing Oscilloscope, Meter, and Function Generator Knowledge of automotive communication protocols such as CAN and LIN Thorough understanding of microcontrollers and automotive embedded systems Good knowledge of Vector tools such as CANoe, CANalyzer…etc Understanding of hardware design and schematics Have knowledge of ASPICE process