The Medicaid Enterprise System (MES) program area supports the Replacement Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) project.
The consultant will collaborate with SCDHHS agency staff and vendors on the implementation requirements of the encounter / Operational Data source integration for the Replacement MMIS.
- Configure and administer Oracle Fusion Middleware infrastructure components, including and not limited
to, Weblogic Suite (WLS, Coherence, and Java SE), SOA Suite 11g/12c (Adapters, BPEL, BAM, Business
Rules, OSB, and OWSM), MFT, and Oracle Data Integrator.
- Setting up and maintaining Middleware infrastructure in the Development, Test, Staging and Production
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, infrastructure upgrades and system resource optimization.
- Develop prototypes and proof of concept solutions.
- Support developers in development oriented activities.
- Prepare effort estimates, low level execution plans, delivery schedules.
- Develop documentation for assigned projects including install guide, troubleshooting guide, SOP, etc.
- Keep abreast with the latest integration developments in the industry and guide project teams to industry
- Provide Tier II/III and other support per project needs for developers and service delivery staff; investigate
and troubleshoot issues; perform regular log analysis, security monitoring to identify any possible
- Ensure that service level objectives are delivered and meet stakeholder expectations for quality.
- Configuring SSL and SSL certificate key stores.
- Deployment and maintenance of Java and Liferay artifacts.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
Seven or more years in a development or service administration role using the following skills:
- Experience deploying and configuring Oracle Fusion Middleware software products (SOA, MFT, OSB, ODI,
- Experience with high-performance, open source web technologies
- Experience in developing web application for heavy volume sites
- Experience with Oracle SOA B2B for trading partner setup and migration methodologies
- Knowledge of the HIPAA X12 transactions
- Knowledge of WLST scripting.
- Applied experience using Oracle Fusion B2B, two or more years preferred
- Minimum 5 years of administration and maintenance experience with HIPAA transaction sets (270/271,
274, 276/277, 278, 820, 834, 835, 837I, 837P,837D,997/999/TA1)
- Experience on Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle B2B, Oracle AIA methodologies, Clustering, files and
- Knowledge migration from Hibernate& Spring Framework to Oracle SOA
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
- Must show initiative and desire to learn business and technology subjects
- Able to work independently and provide updates to management
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and driving new points of view and capabilities.
- Experience with defining and creating highly functional design and coding in a fast paced evolving
- Experience in robust development ensuring low defect products and the ability to articulate the design and
implementation details in a way that is clearly understandable across a wide range of personnel with
differing backgrounds and levels.
- Solid testing and validation skills and understanding of simulated data
- Prior experience in development methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc), enterprise planning, and estimation
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
- Integration knowledge with different healthcare systems (ie CMS Integration hub)
- SSO with Web and Middle tier experience.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- development and admin of Oracle Fusion products: 7 years (Required)
- Agile: 2 years (Preferred)
- EDI HIPAA transactions: 5 years (Required)
- open source web teck: 2 years (Required)