Kidwell is seeking a highly motivated VOIP Phone Engineer to join our growing VOIP Phone team. Our team is critical in supporting the many Kidwell Phone customers on digital, IP, SIP, and cloud-based telephony solutions. The primary goal of this position is to provide exceptional customer service to customers through project installation, training, and ongoing support work. Top candidates will have strong telephony-based troubleshooting skills as well as a passion for communication and customer support.
What You ll Do:
- Install, maintain, and support new and existing digital, VOIP, and Cloud based phone systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve voice and data network issues.
- Have a working knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server based operating systems.
- Have a working knowledge of network topology and impact on an IP-based phone system.
- Assist the team in improving our customer s business and productivity by streamlining their unified communication needs.
- Provide ongoing updates to clients on progress toward problem resolution.
- Update and maintain documentation of client s networks and systems.
Job Experience and Requirements:
- Experience with Mitel MiVoice Connect, MiVoice Business, MiVoice Office and MiCloud Connect.
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for customer service
- Ability to work in a positive and fast-paced team environment
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Minimum of 5 years of related working experience
Kidwell Core Values
At Kidwell, our core values make us who we are and show in everything we do; Led by passion, we believe our everyday jobs contribute to something bigger than ourselves. We pride ourselves in our creativity, but also in the effective solutions we create that bring value to our customers. Our employees act like owners, who take initiatives to lead and are treated like family. We are relentless and see work ethic and accountability as the baseline in the pursuit of excellence.
This position offers a competitive salary and career development potential. We encourage and even pay for certifications and training. We also offer health, dental, life, and disability insurance along with paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, flexible scheduling, maternity/paternity leave, clothing allowance, and 401k with company match.
Job Type: Full-time