· Effectively fulfill job assignments as describe on the department job assignment sheet.
· Assist Department Manager/Asst. Manager in establishing and meeting department annual targets and objectives.
· Work effectively as a team member with other department staff on assigned projects.
· Conduct CPK trials and maintain records for them.
· Conduct capacity and time trials and maintain records for them.
· Setup new equipment and lines
· Create all relevant documents related to the new equipment and lines.
· Work with team on spare parts management
· Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft office programs
· Working knowledge of AutoCAD
· Maintain and update drawings files as needed.
· Assist maintenance associates with equipment/jig issues.
· Work with various vendors on equipment
· Working knowledge of electrical schematics and related control programs.
· Understands and follows the ISO 14001 Environmental System
· Understands and follows the ISO 16949 Management System
· Understands and follows the Safety Management System
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location