Job Title: Mechatronics Support Engineer
FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, & OPT Opportunities (leading to H1B sponsorship) Available
American Red Dot (ARD) is a research arm of Red Dot Robotics (RDR), a Singapore-based organization committed to advancing autonomous driving A.I. Members of this team will collaborate closely with colleagues based in Singapore to successfully execute projects.
ARD specializes in autonomous movement of ground service equipment in airports, utilizing autonomous vehicle sensors and state-of-the-art driving A.I. to automate any type of vehicle and interoperate them with a fleet management system. ARDR robots raise productivity, increase resource traceability, achieve optimal resource allocation, remove accidents and increase overall bottom line of clients.
To learn more, visit us at www.reddotrobotics.com
Optional Practical Training (OPT) opportunities are also available to international students & professionals. Visa sponsorship leading to U.S. Permanent Residency is available depending on job performance.
- Varies (multiple locations based on need and assignment)
- To maintain the robotic vehicle’s hardware to be at operation ready level during the development and trial period. You will be the first line support for electrical and mechanical issues that arises during the development and trial period.
- In the event of a severe break down, you will be in charge of supporting the hardware team in Singapore to diagnose, planning the recovery solution and finally execution.
- You will also assist the Singapore hardware team in the development, installation and testing of prototype hardware modules if needed
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Bachelor in Mechanical, Electrical, or a related field.
- Knowledge in mechanisms and mechanical devices.
- Knowledge of design analysis and tolerance stacks calculations.
- Experience in 3D CAD software, preferable SolidWorks.
ADDED APPLICANT ADVANTAGES:
- General knowledge in electrical and electronics diagnostics
- Knowledge in metal works
- Knowledge in soldering and electrical wire installation
Who might be interested?
- Industry Professionals
- Fresh/Recent University Graduates
- International Students seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) opportunities
- International professionals/students interested in:
- Careers in the U.S.
- Pathway towards U.S. immigration opportunities
Job Type: Full-time