Plans, conducts, and coordinates software development activities. Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems or questions in computer language for solutions by means of data processing equipment. Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle. Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software. Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls. Ensures software standards are met.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level. Experience with T-SQL query authoring using
SAP ERP & Manufacturing Execution data. Working knowledge of MS SSIS or SAP Data Services. Working knowledge of production manufacturing operations.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Domino / AWS
- Experience with programming languages such as R / Python / C#
- Experience with visualization tools such as R Shiny / Dash / Tableau / Power BI/SSRS
- Facilitation skills working with stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal communications skills (verbal, presentation, and written).
- Strong problem-solving skills, inquisitive mindset
- Continuous learning mindset
- Team player and self starter with a passion for end to end systems thinking
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.